DELL Laptop XPS L502X

karenR

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
Hi,
I have got a Dell laptop, a few months old now. Very happy with it, however recently the screen colour has distortion if i hadnt touch the pad. I phoned dell support who have uninstall 2 drivers, one was the graphic and im not sure what the other was. And then reinstalled. also they changed the screen saver time, so it wasnt screen saving! I had a friend change the time back and the colour is still distorting when coming back from screen save. I dont really know that much about the ins and outs of laptops...so was wondering if anyone had simliar problem and what the fix was. So when they call for update on how the laptop is i can be more knowledgable!
Thanks for reading, suggestions please!
cheers:)

karenR

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
thanks Brett for response, i hope its not the screen but it is under warranty. it seems to be ok so far. I spotted another thread on here which i answered to and they have put pictures of their laptop, it is the same as mine was doing. Clueless me and pictures...lost cable!! lol!! i bought the best of what my budget allowed (or so i thought!) so hoping this is a software thing that has been fixed, will keep an eye on it.
again thanks for your time to reply :)