Solved! Dell or sony vaio

mohanmolli

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010
Hello,
Hai,
This Mohan,working as an Instrumentation Engineer In a cement Factory! As an Automation Engineer we need a lot of softwares,programs installed in it with a better processing capability.
Now i want to buy a laptop. I have shortlisted two laptops here are Dell New Inspiron 14R and Sony Vaio VPCEA22EN/W of Intels Core I3 Processor and all! Please Suggest the best one?

Solution
Oh Maziar, the question asked is which computer is best, and the request is couched in that those answering address the specs, then give the OP your opinion... You sure don't 'MODERATE' very well...

The Dell computer is low end, but the OP will find better support. The Sony has better specs, but you have to deal with crappy Sony online support... The Dell might be the better option if it's just about mixing cement...

marcellis22

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
Oh Maziar, the question asked is which computer is best, and the request is couched in that those answering address the specs, then give the OP your opinion... You sure don't 'MODERATE' very well...

The Dell computer is low end, but the OP will find better support. The Sony has better specs, but you have to deal with crappy Sony online support... The Dell might be the better option if it's just about mixing cement...

Solution

I asked for full specs because Dell Inspiron 14 can be customized, so that's why i asked about it
And if you have any problems with my moderation,simply tell Joe.