Dell's Sexy Venue Pro is FINALLY Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Is this really unlocked? I spoke to two dell support reps and Onegin told me its unlocked and the other said it wasn't!

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
I have no need for a phone that opens this way. The horizontal keyboard is the only way to have a keyboard on a phone. I'm really shocked they are still making phones like this.

gogogadgetliver

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
[citation][nom]thearm[/nom]I have no need for a phone that opens this way. The horizontal keyboard is the only way to have a keyboard on a phone. I'm really shocked they are still making phones like this.[/citation]

The ONLY way eh? You can't use a horizontal keyboard very effectively with just one hand. This portrait slider can be used with either one or two.

My real preference is the soft keyboard (which is awesome in WP7) since you can use it either portrait or landscape, doesn't add to the bulk of the phone, and is one less mechanical part to fail.

taidaan

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
[citation][nom]phosun3000[/nom]Sexy? Hey author, what about it exactly, gives you a boner?[/citation]

It might be a good idea to pay attention to who actually wrote the article...

phosun3000

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2010
[citation][nom]taidaan[/nom]It might be a good idea to pay attention to who actually wrote the article...[/citation]
Why? Use your imagination.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]phosun3000[/nom]Why? Use your imagination.[/citation]

Well I prefer my women without boners, but to each their own....

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]Well I prefer my women without boners, but to each their own....[/citation]

But what if she's reeaaaallly hot? Does the boner really matter then, especially after a few strong drinkgs.

G

it is a awesome mobile with the awesome graphics latest mobiles launched

Status
Not open for further replies.