Denon 2802 is excellent though

Solution
Did you run the set up on the receiver to balance the levels of all the speakers and the distance from you listening position?
That sets each channel to play at the correct volume that the audio engineer wanted when the soundtrack was mixed. That means that there will not be surround sound most of the time during a movie.
There could be a problem with the wall speakers or the wiring going to them. If you can connect another pair of speakers to the receiver than would help figure it out.
Did you run the set up on the receiver to balance the levels of all the speakers and the distance from you listening position?
That sets each channel to play at the correct volume that the audio engineer wanted when the soundtrack was mixed. That means that there will not be surround sound most of the time during a movie.
There could be a problem with the wall speakers or the wiring going to them. If you can connect another pair of speakers to the receiver than would help figure it out.

Solution

saurabh070271

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017

saurabh070271

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
I have to run set up from the remote plus I do get sound from the surrounding wall speakers on Dolby D movie. Should I buy a preamp to go to 7.1 channel by default Thanks

TRENDING THREADS