Solved! Denon D-M41 vs Edifier R2000DB

Feb 20, 2021
I currently own the Edifier R1700BT and it is time for an upgrade, howeve I am having some doubts on what path to follow. I mainly listen to metal, rock and synthwave and have been searching for something for up to 350€. Since I am very pleased with my Edifier experience I was considering to go with a better Edifier model, but then I found out about the Denon D-M41 system its a bit overbudget but on the other hand it is a system. So my main doubt here is if the extra almost 150€ of a diference is worth the Denon D-M41. Or if you have any better recomendations.

Solution
The main cost of that Denon system is the receiver/amp/dac on it. The speakers are not going to be "better" than then ones you have unless you want the functions of the full system and want to add a sub to the setup which will cost you another 100-300 for a decent model.

From the 1700BT the next step up is the S1000DB or the S2000MKIII both of which have a larger woofer and will have more low end than the 1700.
The 2.1 system S350DB is good also, if you don't mind the speakers and sub setup.
The main cost of that Denon system is the receiver/amp/dac on it. The speakers are not going to be "better" than then ones you have unless you want the functions of the full system and want to add a sub to the setup which will cost you another 100-300 for a decent model.

From the 1700BT the next step up is the S1000DB or the S2000MKIII both of which have a larger woofer and will have more low end than the 1700.
The 2.1 system S350DB is good also, if you don't mind the speakers and sub setup.

Solution
Feb 20, 2021

Thanks after some research on those options I guess I might be going with the S350DB, they are within my budget and seem like a nice upgrade