Deutsche Telekom Expects $6 Billion Windfall From AT&T

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scout62

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
Gee, another article with comments full of AT&T haters. Guess most of the posters here prefer to be ripped off by Verizon. I've had AT&T for years and never had a problem with coverage so it's pretty tough for me to understand the line at the hateraid stand.

tomrippity02

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]scout62[/nom]Gee, another article with comments full of AT&T haters. Guess most of the posters here prefer to be ripped off by Verizon. I've had AT&T for years and never had a problem with coverage so it's pretty tough for me to understand the line at the hateraid stand.[/citation]

I was fine with AT&T. Now I'm fine with Verizon. I don't really feel either of them are a ripoff. I do think I get better coverage with Verizon in my area though.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
I guess AT&Ts PR machine must be in this comment thread .

Interesting how they have NO money or consideration for their employees but they sure come up with the cash for PR crap.

scout62

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
[citation][nom]legacy7955[/nom]I guess AT&Ts PR machine must be in this comment thread .Interesting how they have NO money or consideration for their employees but they sure come up with the cash for PR crap.[/citation]
[citation][nom]CPU666d1[/nom]Yeah burn AT&T and get rid of their PR machine also.[/citation]

Paranoid much?

Status
Not open for further replies.