Sale of T-Mobile to AT&T Increasingly Unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayburne

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
The fools at T-Mobile need to wither away... and I'm no fan of AT&T either, but T-Mobile has gotten simply impossible to deal with because of their financial lo$$es. For example,

I have (had) an unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile because I'm retired and do not need data. Just voice and no text, no data. T-Mobile made a change in August/September and took down the T-Zones sandbox/firewall... and our two iPhones decided it would be fun to play on the network instead of WiFi... completely unknown to me... until I got my first bill statement, after it had been processed by MasterCard... Just an FYI, never, never, never let a mobile operator automatically debit your cards. I contacted CS and got the run around and after escalation after escalation, I finally got the data stopped, but the manager was not able to give me credit for the data bytes already billed. I contacted my MasterCard host and send them pages and pages of online CS conversations, one where they admitted to making the change without customer approval. MC issued a temporary credit while they explore the issues... they are my "proxy" in this matter.
Well, Friday I get a notice from T-Mobile threatening me with a bad reference to the credit bureau AND being turned over to a collection agency. Not only did they bill me for the amount in dispute, they added $25 as a service fee and gave me 10 days to pay.

SO MUCH FOR T-MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE... THEY DESERVE TO FAIL.

Ray

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
T-Mobile owners have no interest in staying in business they have the right to sale but should be split between the remaining major providers sprint at&t & VZW. Anything else will be monopoly.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
"However, both AT&T and Deutsche Telekom may have been too arrogant with its proposal that stated that the merger would create jobs, improve customer service and, ultimately, indicate that it would drive wireless service prices lower."
The exact opposite of that is very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.