Developer Hacks Google's Nexus Q to Load Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
I don't know why companies bother with making closed systems anymore... The iPad gets cracked before it even comes out now...
And nintendo learned this issue with the Wii as well....

motheninja

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]I don't know why companies bother with making closed systems anymore... The iPad gets cracked before it even comes out now...And nintendo learned this issue with the Wii as well....[/citation]

It took 3 months for the iPad 2 and around the same time for the iPad 3. Apple can keep pushing updates as some idiots will upgrade. Sure the iPad 3 was technically jailbroken the first day, but it was unstable. You need to see how long it take for the hack to go public..

G

you do know that being locked-out of somthing that they never had the right to lock you out of is NOT a good thing right?

stingray71

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
At $300 bucks, this thing needs more versatility. I'd like to at least be able to stream media off of my home server. I also need my Netflix and Slacker Radio please.

outlw6669

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
[citation][nom]stingray71[/nom]At $300 bucks, this thing needs more versatility. I'd like to at least be able to stream media off of my home server. I also need my Netflix and Slacker Radio please.[/citation]

For a lot less than $300, I would rather just connect the server to my TV and call it done...

Status
Not open for further replies.