DICE: PC Gamers Deserve Extra Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

That is why they are making a point to note the pc gamers. Bad Company is the next big FPS coming out, and they will more than likely capitalize on Infinity Ward's mistakes.

zacharybaisley

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
I'll be picking this up if for no other reason than to support the development house:) The game looks cool to boot... Kudos DICE for the nod to all us hardcore PC gamers!

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
If DICE puts good features into Bad Company 2, I'll buy their game just to spite IW.... Yeah, I know... my poor poor therapist.

aaronb09

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
I will always be a PC gamer tell the games are gone, i hate games that were once PC games now on the consoles, most of the time they are half assed, cost 10$ more, worse graphics, frame rate issues that cant be fixed and content reduced so they can use it as suposedly "DLC".. I hate the world consoles have created, i miss the days when consoles had there games and PCs had there games..

dhowie

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
haha whats that other game? you know the one they raised the price by ten dollars, and gave us nothing extra in return. They even decided that we would be better off without dedicated servers. Oh thats right Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. The other difference being I'm actually going to buy this game. Nice move DICE.

agentjon

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
[citation][nom]kondichael[/nom]DICE is just milking the whole "no DS MW2" situation, and its working. DICE > IW[/citation]
Not only that but DICE is kicking them in the balls for charging $60 for a PC game when they don't have to. No $10 tax to the PC overloards yet MW2 is the same price as the consolve version.

Zerk16 clearly pointed that out.

dro524

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]Good for DICE. They have no interest in making money.[/citation]
Well they do, obviously, it's just that they care about their customers more than IW does.

Status
Not open for further replies.