Difference Between Razer Kraken pro and Pro v2

Asbaat

Estimable
Mar 20, 2014
Hi, I live in a very corrupt country. Recently, I ordered a pair of kraken pro v2 headphones from a site. The box has v2 written on it, but how can I make sure that the headphones INSIDE the box are really v2, not the simple kraken pro? Is there any visible difference between the two?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
samratkothari Audio 1
A Audio 5
X Audio 0
N Audio 5
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
X Audio 4
D Audio 1
P Audio 2
A Audio 1
patel.mayoor Audio 1
B Audio 4
G Audio 2
C Audio 4
L Audio 1
ObIivionn Audio 1
B Audio 2
Chevy_Monsenhor Audio 2
Jeroen B Audio 5
Similar threads
Question $400 Budget, Looking for a gaming headset (PC / PS4 / Switch) and amp if it makes a big difference
Question What does it mean to have Dual Stereo mode Bluetooth earphones? How are they different from a regular wirelessn in-ear earphone?
Question Impedance Difference
Question Differences between Samsung soundbars HWMM55, HW-MM55C, and HW-M550 (in time to make a return)
Question right speaker sounds very different than the left one
Question Is there such a thing as a speaker switch to play speakers from 2 different devices with priority?
Solved! Same amplifier power with same power, different size speakers
Solved! Using surround to split PC audio to different devices
how to have two different audio simultaneously played in headphone and pc's speaker
Solved! Wireing different subs to one amp
PLEASE HELP, New Headphones did not fix hearing or being heard across different PC games/ Teamspeak/ Discord
Solved! Connecting 2 different AUX Cables
Solved! aux jacks are different sizes
Solved! is there a device which allows me to use 2 different audio players and play it on a single headphone?
Connecting two different value ohm (4 and 6) subwoofers to one amp
Link two different Bose systems together?
Difference between hyperx cloud 2 and razer kraken?
Razer Kraken Pro audio sounds like its coming from a different direction
Difference between the Razer Kraken and Kraken Pro (or "advice on buying a new headset")
Razer kraken pro or turtle beach px22/z22 ( whats the difference??)

ASK THE COMMUNITY