disappointed in the astro a50, need help !!

ominous11

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I recently bought the Astro A50's Xbox one edition. I absolutely love the sound of these headset. Truly amazing sound, however they pick up all background noise, the plastic on the head piece will scratch your neck if it's resting there.

The biggest problem is when using any type of communication program ( ex. skype or Xbox live ) you will hear a constant buzzing in both ear's. This has given me headache's over long period's of time while gaming. ( I've never had headaches before while gaming the same game at the same amount of hours ) it is very annoying at the same time.

I've read multiply site's and talk to numerous people that have returned their headset's to Astro only to have the same problem occur. The problem I've seen people say is it's more of a hardware issue rather then a software issue...

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend another pair of wireless gaming headset that:
-Have 7.1 surround sound
-Don't feel cheap
-cancels out background noise
-work's with PC and Xbox one
-good wireless signal.

I would have never thought for a $400 dollar pair of gaming headset's I would have had these kind of issues.

Thanks in advanced,
Steve D

Codyha12

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
In most headsets you will have this problem because of the wireless signal that it is receiving and sending out. The Steel Series H would be good you might need an adapter but they are good.