Could hardware accelerators be the reason display drivers keep failing on me? No a gamer, big files of blue prints and PDF's and photos, screen savers. My Samsung went first 6 g of ram. Intl/NVdrivers, in the last 2 weeks have gone thru 3 brand new off the shelf HP Envy laptops with 8g ram, Intel/NV driver. Yesterday i was given a brand new Asus 12g ram Intel/NV drivers and it went down in 6 hours. I was in the middle of a project so I was , desperate and i pulled out the samsung and for some reason i disabled the NVidia drivers and it didnt freeze. So i finished the job with it. It was slow but didnt freeze every 2 minutes . windows 10
Please try to do a clean install of the NVIDIA graphics driver that may help.
- Start by going into Device Manager and uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Do also check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to NVIDIA.
- Next is to download and install the latest graphics driver from the manufacturer site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Once installed reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- After the reboot do test it again.