Divorcing Couples Using Smartphones as Legal Weapons

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]bibleblack[/nom]free sex[/citation]

LOL; you clearly have not been married.... nothing 'free' about it :)
Most expensive way to 'get some' known to mankind :)

I have to agree with freggo there.

If your going to chase other women when your married then don't use your mob or facebook.

Get a burner phone for that sort of stuff and use an encryption app ... top up the phone with min cash once a month from a local mall / shop. Leave the phone always on silent and put false pers info in it. Never ring it from your pers phone or vice versa. Never give your pers phone number to any tail you have on the side, or your workplace details or other friends numbers. Never use your credit card for transactions that tie you to other women or places you can't explain.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]reynod[/nom]I have to agree with freggo there.If your going to chase other women when your married then don't use your mob or facebook.Get a burner phone for that sort of stuff and use an encryption app ... top up the phone with min cash once a month from a local mall / shop. Leave the phone always on silent and put false pers info in it. Never ring it from your pers phone or vice versa. Never give your pers phone number to any tail you have on the side, or your workplace details or other friends numbers. Never use your credit card for transactions that tie you to other women or places you can't explain.[/citation]
You seem to have experience in this, BTW those tips are awesome :)

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Been through family court with Instant message conversations. Screen shots of accounts.

I've used my dumb SONY phone to record phone conversations that my NEW Smart Android phones can't do (grumble) - but there are ways around that... I've used these to show police officers what has happened and used them in court. Handy.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]11796pcs[/nom]That was beautiful +1. I can't believe more people didn't catch that.[/citation]

I guess most people here are not Detroiters...
Oh, and:
HELL YEAH!

headscratcher

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
Going through a divorce now. Just want it to be over with. Don't care about her text messages from her boyfriends. Saw what was in her facebook stuff once anyway. Don't care, she can ride whatever idiot she can find, just want out. Wish I had never married. I hope that if I ever decide to get married again that I get hit by a bus first.

But don't let me be a wet blanket to anyone engaged or something.

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
[citation][nom]headscratcher[/nom]Going through a divorce now. Just want it to be over with. Don't care about her text messages from her boyfriends. Saw what was in her facebook stuff once anyway. Don't care, she can ride whatever idiot she can find, just want out. Wish I had never married. I hope that if I ever decide to get married again that I get hit by a bus first.But don't let me be a wet blanket to anyone engaged or something.[/citation]

Probably doesnt mean much, but sorry for your troubles; i have been through plenty myself. Don't let her betrayal ruin your outlook.

headscratcher

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
[citation][nom]jackbling[/nom]Probably doesnt mean much, but sorry for your troubles; i have been through plenty myself. Don't let her betrayal ruin your outlook.[/citation]
My outlook isn't ruined, just changed. I believe in marriage, it is a beautiful and spiritual thing; but the problem is that people suck.

Just have divorce lawyer/paperwork fatigue right now. It'll be over someday and I'll be poorer but rid of her.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]headscratcher[/nom]Going through a divorce now. Just want it to be over with. Don't care about her text messages from her boyfriends. Saw what was in her facebook stuff once anyway. Don't care, she can ride whatever idiot she can find, just want out. Wish I had never married. I hope that if I ever decide to get married again that I get hit by a bus first.But don't let me be a wet blanket to anyone engaged or something.[/citation]

Things will only improve for you from here man. There are a LOT of bad people out there, I'm sorry you (and me) let one get her claws in us. Life is full of painful lessons, learn from them.

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]dietcreamsoda[/nom]That was exactly my immediate thought too. As to the "free sex" remark...that's easy to get when you're single. In fact it's easier, and you get to bang someone new every so often instead of the same thing night after night after night....[/citation]

Well, I would be perfectly fine with sleeping with the same women night after night, if she would actually be trustful, honest, kinky, and willing to try new thing in the bed. Unfortunately most girls are boring, cheating whores. Don't want to generalize too much, but that's the era we're living it, let's be honest.

g00ey

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]bibleblack[/nom]free sex[/citation]
Free to whom? What happened to; "sex is an experience that is shared between two people, not merely something someone gives to the other"?

Status
Not open for further replies.