Dns problems every minute!!! Please help!

dillpickle108

Estimable
Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys, so on my desktop i have to go Into cmd and type - ipconfig /flushdns - every like minute. :( it's not very fun. The internet cuts out and im always getting the error - dns lookup failed, or err name not resolved, or something else with dns in it. The weirdest thing though is that if im in a video game, or skype, or team speak, i do t lose connection of those programs. The only things i lose connections to are basically everything thats not running. If i have a video game running and i end it, the problem is up again, but it didn't affect me while i was in the video game, but when i go back to play again it wont load. Im sure this is a virus. Ive do e everything and those things only work for a minute before the problem arises again. I cant download stuff, i cant use web browsers or steam, nothing works other than ts and the game thats running. There are ads that pop up on every page by - dnsunlocker - i close them everytime. Then theres the bolder words on any we page that when you hover over them, it opens some sale thing. I've used avast countless times to try and fix the problem and the scan always comes up with a threat. But i fix the threat everytime and it keeps coming back. I do t want to have to pay for a virus protection. Please please help. Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS