Do I need SSD's and Higher Processing Power??

Sudhanshu Jaiswal

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
I had a Pc earlier on which I just browsed the internet and played some silly games.
However it broke down a few weeks ago and I thought to better replace it with a laptop.
I had my eye on FIFA 13 but couldnt play it on Pc(Lower specs!). So will you tell me what kind of specs would I need to play such games and more like FIFA 14, GTA 4 and some more in the next few years.I am not a hardcore gamer I just play some Games that I find Interesting on Medium Settings.
Here in India in my budget I am getting these options please will you tell me which one is best for me according to my needs.
As it is the costlier laptops have more processing power but I dont know whether I will need it or will I feel the difference. The one with SSD has lower specs but the same price!!!! So do I need that one ( Do I need an SSD???).
BTW here is the link for my selection : http://www.flipkart.com/computer/compare?ids=COMDZ76XDGNH5KQF,COMDZAN8Z6KTGYFH,COMDM5UGSHHRBKQZ,COMDH53ZCN9ZKQV3

Solution
Hi,like I say,SSDs are not necessary actually...The give just some more HDD performance,like you'll feel better copying speeds and writing speeds,and booting time will reduce by some seconds...You wouldn't notice it. What makes the SSD better is,they actually don't use plates like the normal HDD,instead they use chips.An SSD does not have a mechanical arm to read and write data, it instead relies on an embedded processor (or “brain”) called a controller to perform a bunch of operations related to reading and writing data. The controller is a very important factor in determining the speed of the SSD. Decisions it makes related to how to store, retrieve, cache and clean up data can determine the overall speed of the drive So they are...

dannylivesforher

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Hi,like I say,SSDs are not necessary actually...The give just some more HDD performance,like you'll feel better copying speeds and writing speeds,and booting time will reduce by some seconds...You wouldn't notice it. What makes the SSD better is,they actually don't use plates like the normal HDD,instead they use chips.An SSD does not have a mechanical arm to read and write data, it instead relies on an embedded processor (or “brain”) called a controller to perform a bunch of operations related to reading and writing data. The controller is a very important factor in determining the speed of the SSD. Decisions it makes related to how to store, retrieve, cache and clean up data can determine the overall speed of the drive So they are faster than HDD,which have arms and mechanical parts.Also the SSD use less power,so less heat and little bit more battery.Anyway,they're overpriced.
So go for the one with better specs,and no SSD.

Solution