Solved! Do you sell a device that works good streaming from cell phone hotspots

Any device that allows for streaming via WiFi should work. Just remember that such streaming (like say movies) will use a serious amount of data, and even mores so for ones at higher resolutions. So your phone's data may not be able to handle that. If you don't have an unlimited data account then it could get seriously expensive. Also, even if you have unlimited data, it is possible your carrier/service provider limits the speed, so your speed would drop after a certain amount is used. Add to that the fact that if you are using a 'lot' of data, the carrier/service provider may even restrict your data usage. Just so you know.

Dec 21, 2018

Can you advise a device that works good to hook to your television that would pick up streaming from a cell phone hotspot?

Any device that allows for streaming via WiFi should work. Just remember that such streaming (like say movies) will use a serious amount of data, and even mores so for ones at higher resolutions. So your phone's data may not be able to handle that. If you don't have an unlimited data account then it could get seriously expensive. Also, even if you have unlimited data, it is possible your carrier/service provider limits the speed, so your speed would drop after a certain amount is used. Add to that the fact that if you are using a 'lot' of data, the carrier/service provider may even restrict your data usage. Just so you know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Smartphones 1
Mark Timothy Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
soneu Android Smartphones 5
D Android Smartphones 5
O Android Smartphones 2
I Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1