Question Does anybody know how to stop this popping up?

Aug 30, 2019
I have an install of windows ten and this keeps popping up over and over and I don't know what to do about it. Any help? I can't show an image, but I can quote what it says: "explorer.exe - Application Error" "The instruction at 0x00007FFE99D12F6F referenced memory at 0x0000000007F70000. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000007f." "Click on OK to terminate the program". I have clicked on ok multiple times and the same error pops up five seconds later. Do any of you know what's going on?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 15
C Laptop Tech Support 8
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 3
W Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
Z Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 10
I Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 6
F Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question I just did a fresh Windows 10 install on my Asus k55a laptop but now I'm getting a ton of pop up window messages?
Question Laptop keeps crackling and sound popping/freezing
New pop up on Chrome Browser
Solved! I managed to get past the boot loop but now every time I sign in the screen goes black and a cursor pops up. What do I do now?
Letters pop up in the wrong place when I type them-right letters, wrong place
Solved! mine laptop is frozen on screensaver. I cant even get the white box to pop up to sign on
Solved! No power pop up
Acer Aspire one factory reset but Acer Screen does not pop up it goes straight to windows??
Solved! Hi I have a problem where the on screen keyboard does not pop up on a specific web page on chrome when going onto full screen
Recently I have installed updated graphics driver Amd Radeon HD 7670M to the latest version, and popping up the Blue screen of
MSI APACHE PRO GE62 - pop up error - help please
Laptop Electrical Short Popping/ sound stops working after that
my tablet computer RCA it come on but then it loads then says it's preparing the a white square pops up and says Windows not i
Screen popping out of the bezel
Laptop won't turn on with power adapter only and makes popping sound
Laptop speakers only produce soft pops instead of sound
Pop up opening when click on start window normally
Mankar Kameran said: Take your battery out and then hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then pop the battery back on and th
Laptop's speakers started "popping"
Microstuttering and sound popping

ASK THE COMMUNITY