Does anyone know how I can sync my old fb account as well as my gmail accounts, if not syncing the accounts I would like t....

melaniefoutz1971

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Can't remember my passcodes, so i created new accounts,only to run into problems with someone undesirable obtaining it,. Once again I had to change it. Now the phone is lost and so am I w/out my accounts (facebook & messenger) it is very depressing and my friends have no way of contacting my supportive friends as well as them me. When I tried to contact facebook/ messenger they could only send the confirmation code to the lost phone and that didn't work for obvious reasons. I was irresposibe for not writing down the password. But in my defense I must say that I have had a lot of b rain injury that causes me to have problems. Please please help me retrieve this account as I am just getting out of the hospital and desperately need my numbers and supports at this time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 5
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 5
L Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Info How to Delete Your Gmail Account
Cannot log into my original Facebook account due to verify your account by this cold never makes it to Gmail so therefore I ne
How to start a zte account if it makes you log in with the previous gmail you donr t know
Solved! I Need photos From old Gmail account my phone stolen
Solved! Try doing a factory reset than make a new google play account on gmail remove the old one i have done mine that way
Solved! need to remove a already synced gmail account
How do I get back my photos that I accidentally deleted from my old gmail account how would I go about getting them restored a
I recently deleted my gmail account and I want to restore it back but am finding it difficult to restore it due to the questio
I need photos from old Gmail account....my phone was stolen and I changed password and now can't remember
how to restore my contacts and photos from my gmail account to my desktop
how to do factory reset without knowing last gmail account credentials
Deleted google accounts
How do i retrieve photos from my old gmail account that was on my phone that was stolen
Locked out of gmail account
My account has been blocked and the Gmail ID is not connected and the code is not available on the phone number
How to Confirm facebook identity by gmail account
I've got my recovery email but will let allot me to reset my password for my Gmail account and denies me any other option
My phone is requesting to give her my old gmail. account
how can i get messages from a old phone number without the gmail account
How can I get an old phone number from my gmail account

ASK THE COMMUNITY