downloading huge number of videos from a website

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
I 've subscribed a membership website that provides a huge number of downloadable videos but the duration of the membership is only 10 days. However, there are just, just too many videos to download that 10 days is not enough for me to click and save, click and save, click and save.
I try to find out the pattern of the links of the videos but the it looks like the download link only is only generated on click.

Is there any way , or any application that will save up make saving video in a more convenient way?

Solution

Even if the content is legal, it sounds like you're trying to circumvent something the site has put in for a reason.
Those links are probably specific to your account so that you don't share the links with other people. e.g. 1 person pays and 10 people download.

What you're basically asking is for someone to give you assistance in hacking their system.

jasonkaler

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011

Even if the content is legal, it sounds like you're trying to circumvent something the site has put in for a reason.
Those links are probably specific to your account so that you don't share the links with other people. e.g. 1 person pays and 10 people download.

What you're basically asking is for someone to give you assistance in hacking their system.

Solution