DPC Latency Fixes

MegaBuns516

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
Recently I’ve discovered that I’ve had a quite large DPC latency issue. I was wondering what fixes or pieces of advice you could give me on how to solve this problem. Are there certain programs that are usually the culprit, are there some overclocking setting that could do this? Are WiFi drivers and respective components being used even in LAN? I’ve already tried a few things such as disabling audio enhancements, reinstalling audio drivers and many other driver types.

MegaBuns516

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
Yeah I used that and according to it its the Direct X Graphics Kernel. I dont know what that is and what to do about it. I did some research and other people have had this issue but none have replied with fixes to their problems.

MegaBuns516

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017

Unfortunately I've already read this entire thread. As of now I'm deciding to look at hardware. The unfortunate thing is... id don't know what to get. What hardware, preferably around $100, could help boost my audio quality.

D

Deleted member 217926

You didn't list your specs. The Nvidia driver package comes with audio drivers now. That's a common latency problem. Without knowing your hardware I can't help anymore though.

MegaBuns516

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017

i7 8700k
2x RTX 2080
32GB trident Z RGB
Asus Z370-E
120gb Samsung 850
2tb Samsung 850 EVO
EVGa Supernova G2 1300 Watt

I just replaced the motherboard from ASUS and the problem still persists. And it's not like I sent it back and they tried and failed to fix it. I mean that I bought a whole new one and it's still there. I know it's not the gpu as this problem was there before I got the new ones. I've pretty much ruled out the cpu as it wouldn't really make sense, the problems would most likely be more severe. From what I can tell, it's wither my 120gb SSD, the SATA cable, or my RAM.