Drive Sequence problem in windows 10

graphixo

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
Hello Everyone, i just installed windows 10, i am full time freelance Graphic Designer.
i installed windows 10 with flash drive, i was in rush when my windows 7 got corrupted and i tried to installed windows 10, i don't know what happened but when i was done with installing my drives sequence of drive got changed, like i had 3 drives, C , D, E Drive
but now it is showing C,E,F drive. i know this is because the flash drive i inserted which had windows files, my laptop detects it as drive D. sorry for my poor english, but i hope you guys got my point, please help me how i can fix this
cble4i

Solution
You have to go into the PC's BIOS to change the boot sequence. Going into the BIOS is normally done pressing the DEL key during boot (but in some PCs it's F2: it should say something about it on screen during boot). Once in the BIOS, depending on the BIOS version you will find this boot sequence in different places. Most likely there will be a menu item called "BOOT", where you will find the sequence options. Without knowing your exact BIOS it's hard to be more precise, i hope this helps. If you can't find it, let me know your motherboard's make and model and i will be able to tell you where exactly you can solve this.

Blas

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
You have to go into the PC's BIOS to change the boot sequence. Going into the BIOS is normally done pressing the DEL key during boot (but in some PCs it's F2: it should say something about it on screen during boot). Once in the BIOS, depending on the BIOS version you will find this boot sequence in different places. Most likely there will be a menu item called "BOOT", where you will find the sequence options. Without knowing your exact BIOS it's hard to be more precise, i hope this helps. If you can't find it, let me know your motherboard's make and model and i will be able to tell you where exactly you can solve this.

Solution