Driver power state failure+ntoskrnl.exe+14e3a0

Alexey_1

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
BSOD every time i connect my laptop to the power adapter. Already tried few methods but still the problem exist.

Solution
I can see that the device that did not respond was nvlddmkm.sys
this is part of the nvidia graphic driver.
you might change this setting"
http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3130/~/setting-power-management-mode-from-adaptive-to-maximum-performance
I would also look into fixing the other conflicts. maybe update the other drivers.

NOTE: the nvidia driver does streaming and a old network driver can mess it up. Also, bugs in virus scanning can also mess up with old network drivers. You have some very new virus scanner (DrWebLwf.sys )

the virus scanning could be delayed by the old network driver, which can delay the GPU streaming, which can make the GPU not respond in time before a timeout bugcheck is called.
(update...

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
when you plug in a power adapter, they system may go from a low power state to a full performance state.
if you system has bugs in the BIOS or any device driver (most likely a network driver) it can produce this bugcheck.

I would update the BIOS, update the motherboard drivers and see if you still get this problem.
Most likely something goes to sleep fast when on a battery and fails to wake up when AC power is provided.
(pretty common for a machine that has or had windows 7 on it)

The BIOS and the drivers work together to provide the various sleep functions (low link power states)
They were turned off by default during the window 7 days, they are turned on by default now.

You could also, change the battery profile to high performance or you could just change the device manager setting for the failing device (if you know which one it is) change the device power management setting to high performance.

Alexey_1

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016

Tnx for the answer, few more notices, its win 8.1, already done the BIOS update. Maybe you could check it with dump file that i have from Bluescreen? Because i changed as well battery performance from balanced to high, also unchecked the sleep.

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
put the actual dmp files from c:\windows\minidump directory on a server like microsoft one drive, share the files as public and post a link.

normally the debug info for this bugcheck will not be contained in a minidump, you would have to provide a kernel memory dump to get the correct debug info.
https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.howto31321.html
but select kernel rather than full memory dump.
note the default file will be changed to c:\windows\memory.dmp

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
I can see that the device that did not respond was nvlddmkm.sys
this is part of the nvidia graphic driver.
you might change this setting"
http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3130/~/setting-power-management-mode-from-adaptive-to-maximum-performance
I would also look into fixing the other conflicts. maybe update the other drivers.

NOTE: the nvidia driver does streaming and a old network driver can mess it up. Also, bugs in virus scanning can also mess up with old network drivers. You have some very new virus scanner (DrWebLwf.sys )

the virus scanning could be delayed by the old network driver, which can delay the GPU streaming, which can make the GPU not respond in time before a timeout bugcheck is called.
(update the network driver, remove any shadowplay streaming, maybe disable the virus scanner to see if it has an effect)

run cmd.exe as an admin then run
sfc.exe /scannow
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

try to find out what that unknown device driver is for. (641DBBD.sys)

---------------
- system also claims there is a conflict between the intel audio driver and the network driver. I would update all the audio driver, then go into BIOS and reset the bios to defaults and reconfigure just to make the BIOS rescan all of the hardware.

basically something attacted directly to the PCI bus did not respond and a bugcheck was called.
(it would require a kernel memory dump to dump the name of the device)

I would update the motherboard audio driver and the built in intel vga/GPU driver
https://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/714/0/3/sQI5Sjw6h9ZloDch/41/
Looks like they did not put file dates on the files so I can not tell for sure that they are updated.

also update your motherboard network driver.

there is something going wrong with your AiCharger.sys driver
asus charger driver for apple products. I can not tell what the problem is, would need a kernel memory dump. It might just be a interaction with the new Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Filter Driver
ibtusb.sys Mon May 23 10:22:39 2016
USB drivers can mess each other up if not programmed correctly.

also, any idea what this driver is for:
C:\Windows\TEMP\641DBBD.sys Wed Jun 01 05:27:34 2016
(generally it is not good to see randomly named drivers being installed from a temp directory, it hints of a rootkit/malware/virus unless you know what it is )

old driver:
: LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY (also found in Asus systems)
\C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKGFNEX\ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 02 02:13:26 2009
-----------------

BIOS Version G551JW.207
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 08/03/2015
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product G551JW

Chassis Type Notebook
Version 1.0
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Processor Voltage 8ch - 1.2V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 3800MHz