DROID 4 In The Works, Codenamed Maserati

Status
Not open for further replies.

shloader

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2001
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]Plz release a Droid device with WP7 Mango!![/citation]

o_O? Really? Plz realize why they called it the 'Droid' in the first place.

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
=[citation][nom]shloader[/nom]o_O? Really? Plz realize why they called it the 'Droid' in the first place.[/citation]
oh yeah, my bad i meant a Mortola like droid phone. not awake yet.

darknate

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
They are called a Droid because they all run anDROID. With Google owning Motorola's cell division, you'll never see one if those phones running Windows.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]darknate[/nom]They are called a Droid because they all run anDROID. With Google owning Motorola's cell division, you'll never see one if those phones running Windows.[/citation]
Google is not apple..
Google. compete with technology no, by closing the system and monopolizing the environment..
they could do without any problem.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Named after an overpriced Italian sports car with questionable quality and reliability....not the best of marketing moves, IMHO. However, I'll wait until I see the facts before throwing them under the bus.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]Plz release a Droid device with WP7 Mango!![/citation]
why?....is there a need for such a device?...i think not!!!

Partizan92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2010
[citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom]Named after an overpriced Italian sports car with questionable quality and reliability....not the best of marketing moves, IMHO. However, I'll wait until I see the facts before throwing them under the bus.[/citation]

Maserati one of the oldest car companies... one of the best in the world... and yet you dare to call it overpriced.... and even more you dare to question the quality and the reliability.... FYI for good quality of interior and mechanics it takes time and resources.... and those two things are not cheap...

ac21365

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2009
[citation][nom]digiex[/nom]battery life?[/citation]

This! I'd LOVE an LTE phone but am quite content to stick with my DroidX until we see battery life improve on LTE handsets.

Dual core? Over 9000gHz? Doesn't mean much if you're constantly teathered to a socket.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Amazing specs? Those are nothing special...we've already got Android models with 1280x720 screens and 1.5GHz dual core processors. The only advantage these Droids may have is the Kal-El quad core.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Amazing specs? Those are nothing special...we've already got Android models with 1280x720 screens and 1.5GHz dual core processors. The only advantage these Droids may have is the Kal-El quad core.[/citation]
The draw to them is their physical keyboard.
I find the Droid 3 keyboard to be pretty fantastic.

I like the idea of the 4.3 inch screen for the successor though..

G

i got an Ally and battery on phones suck i always get the extended battery which is kinda big but it dont matter when my android battery lasts 2 days i wish they would come out with a battery to run the computer for at least 3 or 4 days that would be awsome but the processors are overpowering nd they drain batteries i like the speed so just get faster but try to make better batteries i guess but until then just make sure i can upgrade to my fat oversized extended battery thank you haha

Status
Not open for further replies.