Droid Maxx Questions

mc962

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
The time has come for me to get a smartphone, and I was planning on getting the Droid Maxx. However, I am a bit confused about the different models. From what I've seen, there is a 16 gb and 32 gb version of this phone. However, apparently the Verizon store doesnt sell the 32 gb anymore and only gives the 16 gb, whereas Amazon does offer the 16 gb.

What I'm trying to figure out is, aside from potential price differences, is there any real difference between the 16 gb and 32 gb? The only big one that I see is that 32 gb comes with Jelly Bean instead of Kit Kat, but as far as I know you can just spend an extra few minutes downloading kitkat after you get the phone. Aside from that, are there any other big differences, particularly are there any hardware differences or anything?

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
As I think both versions should have same android version likewise all other phones.
Don't know specifically about Droid Maxx but phones with storage capacity difference doesn't have hardware difference. Think about iPhones!

mc962

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
Just wanted to make sure. It didnt really seem like there would be any differences between the two aside from storage and the OS it ships with, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some slight hardware issue or improvement or something like that that newer made phones might get. But from what I've seen and heard just now, it sounds like the only difference is I'll potentially have to spend a few extra minutes updating the OS when I get it