Dropbox Launches Windows 8 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Now why would they make a caffeine-free version of their utility? Surely that will play into the hands of Microsoft with Skydrive, after all integration is the key - isn't it?

zrobbb

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Now why would they make a caffeine-free version of their utility? Surely that will play into the hands of Microsoft with Skydrive, after all integration is the key - isn't it?[/citation]

My bad hahahaha, there was supposed to be love heart after it, but it didn't show once i submitted the comment.

bonedoctor

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
Same is true for Sugarsync - view but not edit etc. I wonder if this is a MS limitation on what progs can do from start screen?

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
Why not just use skydrive if you installed Windows 8? Only reason to go to Windows 8 is if you plan to buy (or already do have) a windows phone 8 or surface tablet.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]schnitter[/nom]Why not just use skydrive if you installed Windows 8? Only reason to go to Windows 8 is if you plan to buy (or already do have) a windows phone 8 or surface tablet.[/citation]Skydrive is available for other platforms as well. Plus web, though I haven't personally used the web interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.