Solved! Dropped something on top of where my laptop processor

Dec 15, 2018
This happened months ago, I have a samsung laptop, core i3 intel, i dont really know much about these and i dont have enough money for repair, i have some tools and stuff for this, kind of a heavy object like a weight of a phone battery fell on top of where the processor was, i payed a repair, it just changed one of the processors, it worked for awhile but the next morning it was all glitchy, i shutted it down then a sound of clicking again and again just plays, it says "reboot and select proper boot device", i did the f2 solution and after reboot it just goes back to the problem, i really need a way to fix it, is there something i can do?, or is it dead forever?

Solution
Assuming it's slaved to another PC, try running Windows Checkdisk on it. Use the syntax
chkdsk *: /r
where * is the drive letter the PC allocates to it. The /r switch is to find and try to fix any dud clusters or individual sectors.
The clicking is more likely to be coming from the spinning hard drive. The CPU would die quietly. Remove the drive and see if you can rescue any data by slaving it to a PC or laptop.

If it's sticking, that's why you saw that message Sometimes, putting it in a freezer for half an hour then reconnect it and power up. It has been known for a disk to spring into life for at least a spell of data recovery.

When it's out of the box and the case is still open, power up and see if you still hear clicking?

With a bit of luck, the tools you need will be a 2.5mm Pozi screwdriver and something to ease open the case. Any old bank or credit cards are useful for that because they don't scratch the plastic.

Assuming it's slaved to another PC, try running Windows Checkdisk on it. Use the syntax
chkdsk *: /r
where * is the drive letter the PC allocates to it. The /r switch is to find and try to fix any dud clusters or individual sectors.

Solution