During a cut-scene the left driver lost sound. The left driver got very low and the right driver stayed normal. Headphones.

myaccount1234

Estimable
Sep 12, 2015
My New beyerdynamic dt 990 600 ohm headphoner lost sound after a loud volume, but went back normal after a minute. I use the headphones with my Creative Blaster X7 with my PS4. I was playing Wolfenstein: The New Order and during a cut-scene the left driver lost sound. The left driver got very low and the right driver stayed normal. This stayed liked this for a minute it and then it went back to normal. This happened twice at the same spot as before during the cut-scene. I am still under warranty 45 day from Buy-dig.com and can send it back for a replacement. The problem I have is; is it damaged now, or perfectly fine, as I hear no sound difference before this happened? I do not want to send it back, if it is not broken, as when the people check it out, they will find it is in normal condition and I will not be able to get a replacement. Does this happen to other people or just me.

Solution
Try to disable any surround settings on your PS4 and if the heaset has a "sound card" make sure to turn it off on that too. Then play that [art again to see if it repros

kanewolf

Judicious
MERGED QUESTION
Question from myaccount1234 : "es left drivMy New beyerdynamic dt 990 600 ohm headphoner lost sound after a loud volume, but went back normal after a minute."

ZmaC

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
Try to disable any surround settings on your PS4 and if the heaset has a "sound card" make sure to turn it off on that too. Then play that [art again to see if it repros

Solution