Solved! DYI home theatre

Dec 4, 2018
Hello, I might have a completely dumb question but is it possible to solder together let's say 2 different sets of regular speakers? I obviously have no education in electronics, all I have done is soldered back some broken wires. I was wondering if it is possible to make your own home theatre in a way. If not then is there something like a soundboard in which I could just plug multiple speakers of different sets and have them act like home theatre?

Solution
I don't follow your thinking at all. How does one solder two speaker together to make a HT? HT is about SEPARATE (the opposite of soldering) speakers driven by a multi-channel amp/receiver.

U should be able to eBay a used 5.1 for reasonable$$ since people have upgraded to 7.x, 9.x, 11.x etc.
I don't follow your thinking at all. How does one solder two speaker together to make a HT? HT is about SEPARATE (the opposite of soldering) speakers driven by a multi-channel amp/receiver.

U should be able to eBay a used 5.1 for reasonable$$ since people have upgraded to 7.x, 9.x, 11.x etc.

Solution