Echoes through Microphone

Aiko__

Commendable
Mar 31, 2016
This echo thing started when I connect my laptop to my BT Speakers. I usually play online games with friends and communicate with them via TeamSpeak or Skype,but after I bought this laptop,they started to complain about my voice. I don't really know what's wrong with my voice so I tried to record my voice,and I found out that there's echo after every single word I said. I tried to unplug my external microphone and recorded my voice with the original built-in microphone,the echo still remains there,then I tried to disconnect my device from the BT Speakers and used my external microphone,it works. But I don't seems to enjoy my gaming experiences without my BT Speakers,so is there anyway to fix this?

Additional Informations - These BT Speakers are from my old desktop(not really old but i bought a laptop because of job purposes). On my old desktop i directly plugged them into my CPU,and used my external microphone to talk,nothing happens,no echoes and nothing wrong with my voice.

Solution
Hi,

Please do try to uninstall/reinstall the sound card driver first.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound card driver.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site of the laptop.
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been installed
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
Hi,

Please do try to uninstall/reinstall the sound card driver first.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound card driver.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site of the laptop.
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been installed
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.

Solution