Edifier S730 and Banana Plugs?

Solution
hard to say without owning the set, seeing a photo online or having you provide a photo of where you are talking about. if you want to make sure, provide a photo of what you're talking about.

i can tell you that the rear of the subwoofer does not take banana clips for its output to the speakers. it has typical spring clip style connectors for bare wire leads. i'm guessing the speakers have the same style as the subwoofer, but you would need to verify since i dont have a photo of them.

as far as the "input" from other devices, that is an rca connector and you will want to use two rca plugs for those. you wouldnt want to use anything but an rca cable for input on the white/red plugs.
hard to say without owning the set, seeing a photo online or having you provide a photo of where you are talking about. if you want to make sure, provide a photo of what you're talking about.

i can tell you that the rear of the subwoofer does not take banana clips for its output to the speakers. it has typical spring clip style connectors for bare wire leads. i'm guessing the speakers have the same style as the subwoofer, but you would need to verify since i dont have a photo of them.

as far as the "input" from other devices, that is an rca connector and you will want to use two rca plugs for those. you wouldnt want to use anything but an rca cable for input on the white/red plugs.

Solution