Ematic EGS112BL 10.0-Inch 4GB Genesis Prime XL Multi-Touch Tablet

Gerardo Naranjo

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
Hi! I was wondering if the tablet above, the Ematic EGS112BL 10.0-Inch 4GB Genesis Prime XL Multi-Touch Tablet, would be a good buy if I was just wanted it for minimal use, such as simple games such as angry birds, facebook, surfing the web, and watching videos (crunchyroll, big anime fan)? I have an ipod 5th generation that would probably make up for most of them, but what I really want is a bigger screen to watch videos on. Do you think it would be good enough for that? Thanks!

jpishgar

VP, Global Community
Jan 5, 2010
For that kind of basic need set, you miiiiight even be better served by something even simpler, like a Kindle Fire. Alternatively, I strongly recommend the Nexus line of tablets. They are cheap, reliable, and extensible.

Hope this helps!

-JP

Gerardo Naranjo

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
I know that the kindle fire and nexus tablets are known to be really good, yet would that tablet I suggest still get the job done? I checked the tablets online on amazon and they went under the screen size I wanted, 9 or 10 inches of screen size, and when I would find ones fitting that range, they went over my set budget. I just need to know if I'm still okay with that tablet.

mpugh

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Hi Gerardo, my husband and I purchased the Ematic Genesis Prime XL tablet for the primary use of writing, internet surfing, and entertainment. It has proven a great tool at an affordable price and we are extremely happy with the purchase. We also purchased Micro USB tablet keyboard recently to go along with it and for the total package, we could not find a better deal. The screen size is perfect for entertainment and writing purposes. We highly recommend it, especially for the cost/value.