Erase Justin Bieber From Your Internets

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The haters are the teen boys who cant get attention of any girls. Some of them are 40 year old pedophiles who cant get young girls.

And to the parents who download the software to break their little girls hearts, im sure she will not forget how you broke her heart when the time comes to pick your nursing home.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]lizzzy[/nom]The haters are the teen boys who cant get attention of any girls. Some of them are 40 year old pedophiles who cant get young girls.[/citation]

Correction: the haters are those of us who know what real music sounds like.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
lizzzy i think they'll call your "nursing home" a mental institution. that kid is just the cutest little girl, her parents should be proud.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
Shave Bieber? She's not nearly old enough for that yet....and shouldn't she be in the kitchen?

/jokes - I'm not actually a sexist...just when it comes to Bieber.

rooseveltdon

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
[citation][nom]lizzzy[/nom]The haters are the teen boys who cant get attention of any girls. Some of them are 40 year old pedophiles who cant get young girls.And to the parents who download the software to break their little girls hearts, im sure she will not forget how you broke her heart when the time comes to pick your nursing home.[/citation]

What are you doing on tom's it's a tech site...and how is blocking bieber's image the same as breaking a girl's heart? I think you clicked the wrong site lizzy

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]orionantares[/nom]Wtf is Justin Bieber?And I'm serious, this is the first time I've heard the name.[/citation]
If you've been on youtube that last couple of months, a lot of the dumb videos being featured are justin beiber making a complete tool of himself while girls fall in love with him for it.

winner4455

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009
[citation][nom]orionantares[/nom]Wtf is Justin Bieber?And I'm serious, this is the first time I've heard the name.[/citation]
GOOD

Keep it that way... You don't want to be scarred by her music.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]Pyroflea[/nom]I heard she was pregnant with one of the Jonas Brothers' child.[/citation]

Close, she is pregnant with Miley Cyrus's child.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
By far the best thing that came from Bieber is the 5 minute long tirade a morning radio host went on when some girl requested him to play a Justin Bieber song.

I wish I had a recording of it, by far the funniest tirade I've ever heard on live radio, and Bieber made it happen. Nearly drove my car into a ditch I was laughing so hard. (BTW he never did play the song in case you were wondering :p )

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Conan is hilarious. I never heard of her either until a month or two ago, and even then I had no idea who she was. Then I caught her on SNL... it was horrible. She should just come out of the closet already. Not fooling anyone except 12 year old girls. I just wikied her too and the section about Image is hilarious. Apparently she's supposed to have a "streetwise" image.

Status
Not open for further replies.