Error Enter Keyboard on Windows Error Recovery

Feb 21, 2018
I use windows 7 in my laptop. I find the windows error recovery menu when I turned on my laptop. I wanna choose one of those menu, but the enter button (and many other button in several times) aren't work. I can't see the home desktop before I choose the menu. Can I pass this page with error enter button and use my laptop as usual?

Solution
Are you saying your laptop keyboard is broken or that in that one menu the enter key does not work? I'd replace they keyboard, they are pretty cheap on eBay.

As far as the windows startup issue, even if you try to go past that screen it may just come up again since that is a sign of either some issue with files, a patch gone bad (MS has been having a lot of issues with messing up computers with patches and updates lately) or a hard drive going bad.
Are you saying your laptop keyboard is broken or that in that one menu the enter key does not work? I'd replace they keyboard, they are pretty cheap on eBay.

As far as the windows startup issue, even if you try to go past that screen it may just come up again since that is a sign of either some issue with files, a patch gone bad (MS has been having a lot of issues with messing up computers with patches and updates lately) or a hard drive going bad.

Solution