"Error sending the end message to Me"

Khawar_Hussain

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
when I press power button of my Toshiba laptop the message "Error sending the end message post to Me" shows me and laptop starts very late and never goes turn off even after shutdown operation ..plz anyone help me

Solution
Did you by any chance recently update the BIOS? If so, this may well be the cause. In that case it would be best to see if you can downgrade to the prior version. Try checking at your manufacturer's website.

If you didn't recently update the BIOS, and you are getting this message as soon as you start the computer, there may be a problem with the POST (Power On Self Test). This could indicate a hardware issue.

If the computer is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement.
Did you by any chance recently update the BIOS? If so, this may well be the cause. In that case it would be best to see if you can downgrade to the prior version. Try checking at your manufacturer's website.

If you didn't recently update the BIOS, and you are getting this message as soon as you start the computer, there may be a problem with the POST (Power On Self Test). This could indicate a hardware issue.

If the computer is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement.

Solution