Ex-Infinity Ward Guys Join Respawn Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
To get some publicity and get a fan base even before the first game is published, they should have a competition where people can submit their variation on the title "Modern Warfare" and then select the best title, and use that for the remake of Modern Warfare 2 - or rather, have it made the way it should have been made in the first place. That would REALLY piss off Infinity Ward/Activision!!!

G

I can't wait for Call of Duty 4: Office Warfare. It will include all of the higher ups from activision getting killed off in a 4 hour long story mode.

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]hollowtek[/nom]I can't wait for Call of Duty 4: Office Warfare. It will include all of the higher ups from activision getting killed off in a 4 hour long story mode.[/citation]

I would love to play this game.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]hollowtek[/nom]I can't wait for Call of Duty 4: Office Warfare. It will include all of the higher ups from activision getting killed off in a 4 hour long story mode.[/citation]

As long as its not $70 with no dedicated servers.

spoofedpacket

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
[citation][nom]kin3000[/nom]Oh Gee, I did not see this coming.../sarcasm.[/citation]

Yeah, you should have. This was news over a week ago on Slashdot. I figured it didn't get posted on Tom's since it wasn't something sad and FUDdy about IW's employees. It turns out, they are just slow on here.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Even though I'm probably going to get voted down for this, the silly thing about how incredibly quick Respawn Entertainment is growing and how many Infinity Ward people have left to go to it really makes Activision's case more solid that the IW heads were already laying plans to defect anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.