Exactly what does a complete newbie at all this need to do when installing microSDcard into SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET modelSM-T580

Remuss

Prominent
Mar 7, 2017
Request for Step by Step complete process of how to (immediately from as soon as insert microSDmemorycard to when transfer happens,immeidiately or must go to file/or locations ect.for item to transfer, HOW DO I FIND sort, through where/what to find "podcssts"from apps OR *DOES THE MEMORYCARD JUST ACT AS BOOST OF STORAGE THAT RUNS IN BACKGROUND WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING OR PERFORM ANY EXTRA ACTION YOU USE Apps OR LISTEN TO PODCASTS, DO I HAVE TO USE SOMETHING/or DO Something specific or just go to sites press download (where does it go if I download podcasts where do they get stored,how do I find them, where do I find them do I go FIND SOME SECTION THAT ALL SDMEMORYCARD'so stored items podcasts, APPS, pdf's) IS THERE GOING TO BE A NEW "MENU"THAT POPS UP ONCE INSTALLED..WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE).???!!!?? So New want to make "absolutely sure "WHAT TO DO" ...THANKS OTHER SITES DON'THE HAVE MUCH INFO THAT REGARD MY INQUIRESAMSUNG mentioned above, IS THERE A TRUSTED SITE SOURCE WITH FULL DETAILED STEPS & ACTUALLY DESCRIPTION OF WHAT TO EXPECT & HOW TO NAVIGATE....???? !!!!!

How do I Insert or Remove the MicroSD card for my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1? (SM-T580 and SM-P580)
Insert the ejector tool into the hole in the microSD card tray on the side of your device, and gently press the tool until the tray pops out.
Place the microSD card into the tray, and insert the tray back into the device.