Experts: Video Games Don't Cause Rickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
[citation][nom]anonymouse[/nom]This just in: 99% of studies are worthless.[/citation]

Its the media's sloppy reporting of these studies that is worthless. So easy for them to misrepresent data, take things out of context and generally jump to rediculous conclusions for the sake of sensationalism.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]sicpric[/nom]This just in: playing WoW causes AIDS![/citation]

They have to get away from the computer to do that. Hell some can't bother to go to the bathroom

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
some people need to just stop and think about what their doing.
if they haven't been out in a couple days then they'll know they're doing something wrong

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]so drink some more milk....big deal...hell...they even sell vitamin D in a pill.....[/citation]

I just had a glass of milk and my daily vitamin. Game on!

kaidaejin

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
Despite getting rickets, the modern child is living much longer because of computer technology.
But hey! Let's go outside and die earlier! Yayyyy!
The people getting rickets need to go to wikipedia once in a while and read about nutrition.
If they are immigrants from Africa and China, read the African and Chinese verisons. How hard is it to add a new food to your diet?
Oh no! I have to eat a food I don't normally eat! How about I go outside and die early instead! Yayyyyy!

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
Here's a study I want to see:
On average, can most people intuitively come to the conclusions on these studies before they're even performed, and do they view the study as a waste of time/money?

In other words, a study to show how worthless these studies are. Ironic, but it'd be entertaining.

fafner

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]so drink some more milk....big deal...hell...they even sell vitamin D in a pill.....[/citation]

lol. I have a bottle of transdermal vitamin D sitting right in front of me on my desk.

fafner

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
[citation][nom]anonymouse[/nom]This just in: 99% of studies are worthless.[/citation]

... especially those done on global warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.