Facebook Announces News Feed Redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Fb seems to be getting stale now, probably what it needed is to be re designed. Pics def need to be made bigger. Much like MySpace years ago with pics that filled the entire screen on your main page.

thefiend1

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
There seems to be a "bug" with my news feed where Ads are coming up in between posts.... I wonder if a "fix" for that will be included in this update.......

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
Now that I have a smartphone and win8 I generally use FB as a service rather than a website. Chat, posts, pics and comments are all still there, but I don't get all of the political drivvel or game advertisements because my PC/Phone is aggregating what seems important, and only looking at the people I WANT to look at rather than every random post of everyone I know.

ex-myspaceuser

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
hi. I m a new facebook user. I get very confuse the UI in facebook. oh by the way. I happen to have a flash block plugin for my firefox. not sure if this would hurt facebook by trying to squash a penny out of me by force to watch their ads. oh well.dont matter. facebook dont make money from ads. 90% of everything facebook made is from selling stock to fools anyway. even some kids made pirate download website is more complicate and organize than sloppy Facebook.

Spooderman

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
[citation][nom]Non-Euclidean[/nom]I have a life. I have never used FB and never will.[img=http://demotivators.despair.com/shirts/socialmediavenndiagramshirt.jpg][/img][/citation]

True that!

santeana

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2003
That's not what I heard on the news this morning. What I heard was that they are making the already rather intrusive ads bigger. Because you know... THAT will make them more money.
*rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.