Facebook Flaw Revealed Zuckerberg's Private Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoregie

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
Aaah Another reason why i hate facebook..... (Before people say "why are you reading this then" i'm reading it because it's interesting -.-)

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
so privacy is the number one concern......i don't think so...i am very happy this happened...o wonder how it feels to have a system he stole fail on him, lol

G

accidental lapses in programming from facebook........seee-ure ; )

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
This is a concern, what's next a security flaw in purchased credits to a facebook game or facebook coins that someone can be able to retrieve card infomation or anything else personal? All it takes is something like this to happen that can trigger other flaws where someone can get actual damaging infomation on you.

teodoreh

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2007
Nice marketing trick. Now Zuckerberg looks like a mad professor who tests his invention on himself and gets hurt by its flaws, instead of the truth: A greedy CEO who makes money by violating other people's rights.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]Ghostling[/nom]wasn't he the guy that said in an email that people are dumb f**ks for trusting him with their data?[/citation]
Yes, and apparently he was right. I choose not to be one of them.
I was right yesterday, but all the FB drones thumbed me down. Let them do that again and keep trusting this guy with their data; they deserve whatever comes out of it.

thespieler

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
[citation][nom]SteelCity1981[/nom]This is a concern, what's next a security flaw in purchased credits to a facebook game or facebook coins that someone can be able to retrieve card infomation or anything else personal? All it takes is something like this to happen that can trigger other flaws where someone can get actual damaging infomation on you.[/citation]

undercover paid advertising ploy?

c_herring

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]People are too damn narcissistic - no one really cares about you and your life to stalk you and invade your privacy. Apathy is your greatest defense when it comes to having your private life, private. Simply put, no one cares - and nothing differentiates you from the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet.[/citation]You're just jealous that no one is stalking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.