Facebook Hires PR Firm to Smear Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
"For its part, Burson says the Facebook deal was "not at all standard operating procedure" and was against the company's policies. "

So, if you didn't know what the "underlings" were doing with your multi billion dolar customer, you deserve to die as a company. I'll just bet that you knew, let it slide and made a counter measure in, guess what field, PR BS to shake it off.

Well, not that Intel, IBM or MS haven't done those things before either. Just one more to the list of "you don't know how to cover it" companies, lol.

Cheers!

Azimuth01

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
Thats funny...Facebook complaining about someone ELSE violating personal privacy.... especially when that privacy was violated using Facebook tools.

G

And poor little Zuckerberg would have us believe his portrayal in The Social Network as a scrupulous shark with little ethics is fictional?! Pffft. This guy is truly hideous.

Ea0

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2010
That's the dumbest response ever
It's an invasion of privacy on googles part
what do you think Facebook is, like comando slow burson. Especially after seeing an article that the USA government now has a backdoor to Facebook and has built in access to millions of users private information at hand.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Fun how Google cried that MS was using data for Bing not log ago and now they do the same (alltho in the MS case it wasn't diretly if i dont recall wrong but indirectly since it took the data from the user).

Google - Maby its time to look in your own backyard before crying on others!

G

Don't be evil, Mr. Zuckerberg! Looks like the depiction of the sneaky, back-stabbing character in the movie "The Social Network" was accurate after all.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Fun how Google cried that MS was using data for Bing not log ago and now they do the same (alltho in the MS case it wasn't diretly if i dont recall wrong but indirectly since it took the data from the user).Google - Maby its time to look in your own backyard before crying on others![/citation]

google took freely available information, given by people to facebook.
microsoft took information that google gathered themselves, and rehosted it.

its a small yet GIANT difference.

microsoft stole info from google that google collected and profected its delivery
google uses information people freely gave, and is freely available to people in a new more convent way.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Two wrongs don't make a right, at the end of the day we will all still use Google to search and Facebook to post messages to friends.All the rest is just trash talk.[/citation]
Well said. :)

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Planting stories makes them real?

Here is the problem... Fackbook should have simply contacted NewsCorps/Fox, Koch Industries for experts in bullshit. Might as well talk to the guys who have been doing it for decades.

In other news:

Mark Zuckerberg has a small penis.
Bill Gates has a smaller penis
Steve Jobs has an iPenis
Steve Ballmer has a scary monkey penis
Jen-Hsun Huang has many penises, but are the same in reality
Rupert Murdock never had a penis
Dr.Who has two of them, or real.

Doing my part for negative stories, that are true - based off facts I found on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.