Question Facebook not sending security check SMS, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2020
Hello, i have a 11 year old FB account and last week FB say to me i need to do the security check, i just need to click on send code by SMS and then continue step by step. But after a few times i tried and still no SMS came with the code, the message came out, to many tries, please try again after 24 hours. My problem is this, the phone number is right, but i don't get the SMS from facebook, so in the main time i also contacted my phone company to try resolve this problem and they told me from my sim card is all ok, must be from FB side. Do you think it could be because my number is from spain and i am not in spain at the moment, but in italy ? But its strange as from other companies i still get SMS codes, i know its nearly impossible to contact FB...would be great if someone could help me out, tia.

Jun 13, 2020
Hello, i have a 11 year old FB account and last week FB say to me i need to do the security check, i just need to click on send code by SMS and then continue step by step. But after a few times i tried and still no SMS came with the code, the message came out, to many tries, please try again after 24 hours. My problem is this, the phone number is right, but i don't get the SMS from facebook, so in the main time i also contacted my phone company to try resolve this problem and they told me from my sim card is all ok, must be from FB side. Do you think it could be because my number is from spain and i am not in spain at the moment, but in italy ? But its strange as from other companies i still get SMS codes, i know its nearly impossible to contact FB...would be great if someone could help me out, tia.

I am facing the same issue, I have tried every possible thing which I could. I changed my mobile network carrier (keeping the same number) just to see if it gets resolved but it did not help.
I have a business ad account with Facebook so my business is shut just because of this issue so I have tried every possible way to resolve it, somehow I received a reply from Facebook support (which is for business ad accounts), they said they cannot do anything to resolve this issue and I'll have to report the issue on the pages where they ask to report bugs. I have already done that and its 8th day today and have not received anything.

I will keep trying it because this account is associated with my all business pages and ad accounts and if it doesn't resolve, I lose my set business.

<<Personal information removed by moderator>>

Sep 24, 2020
I'm experiencing the same issues and very frustrated. I try to log in and I get asked for a security code that is "sent" to my phone but it never arrives. I get text messages fine from other people and companies with no issues. Facebook help is no help. It says to click on alternate method to get codes but they are not offered on this page. It only has a place to enter the code. Has anyone sorted this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.