Facebook Now Allowing You to Edit Old and New Comments

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
[citation][nom]monkeymonk[/nom]This was my first though lol. Steps:1Get drunk 2be an A-hole3edit post 4lol[/citation]
You don't need to be drunk to be an A-hole. Just puttin' that out there.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Nah, that would be THG... we still can not edit our adventurous spelling errors :)[/citation]

Sure you can, just hit the 'Read comments on forums' hyperlink above the comments section. :)

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Nah, that would be THG... we still can not edit our adventurous spelling errors :)[/citation]

Yes, I am aware of that 'option' !

So please let me rephrase that...

"We still can not edit comments without jumping thru undocumented hoops first."

G

If anyone sees an insulting, inflammatory remark, COPY the page and keep it. Then it won't matter if the idiots alter or delete their remarks. The proof will still be there to use if necessary.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Yes, I am aware of that 'option' !So please let me rephrase that..."We still can not edit comments without jumping thru undocumented hoops first."[/citation]

"Read the comments on the forums"

If they would at least rename it to "EDIT your comments on the forums"
Or point out that this is where you, for a short time, can edit your spelling disasters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS