Facebook Page for Snitching Traffic Violators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Like many tools, this has uses, and misuses. "Snitching" over something you find morally objectionable is one thing; calling out a menace who is nearly running people over is something else.

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]godwhomismike[/nom]"I plead not guilty. Your Honor, that's not me, that's Photoshop. Look at the pixels"[/citation]

Judge: They photoshopped the entire 3 minute video?
Violator: Yes your honor, you can tell from this pixel here.(points to random section of the screen)
Judge: Not Guilty

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]one-shot[/nom]No Snitching![/citation]
Hah, I recently picked up the 2nd season of Boondocks last night and just saw that episode.

Grims

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
Wouldn;t be surprised if this caused more accidents.

OMG, he's not wearing a helmet, he could hurt people like that...I'll show him. Let me focus on driving while I pull out my camera phone... there we go...find that camera app...whered it go...ah yes here it is... opening it up...haha sweet power, okay focus... snap...wait that blurred the plate... one more time....CRAAASSH...crud I ran over another motorcycle...hope he had on a helmet..

elkein

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
No chance for my support, this is just another form of ticket that will be on the ignore list. I'm not real big on vigilante justice. I already have a special spot on Smokey's most wanted speeders list, but it's up to them to catch me.
I suppose when you get to be a multi-million mile safe driver, my patience for incompetence deteriorates.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
Until I call in on every neighbor I have and they all get tickets when they werent even driving their car. This system would NEVER work in the U.S. it would be abused just like Welfare and Social Security and our national debt

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
God, I'd LOVE to report jerks driving while talking on their cell-phones. However, I normally drive alone, and as Grims humorously pointed out, good intentions or not, me taking a picture wouldn't be any better.

Still, I followed an Iowa state trooper talking on his cell phone the other day. Like my wife says, I'd respect the law a lot more if the police themselves observed the law.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]Hah, I recently picked up the 2nd season of Boondocks last night and just saw that episode.[/citation]

I'm glad someone caught the reference. Some hater still voted me down. So sad we live in a society where out neighbors and peers are urged to snitch on us and people support it.

Again, I reiterate.

No Snitching!

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
i like it and think where i live it would be effective...i'm on a tiny island where foreigners are more numerous then the natives and with that brought a level of violence we didn't know (not to mention a lack of any education by parents and children)....i supporte snitching so that lovely american tourist can spend the little money obama gave them on us

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
If I want to report bad drivers in my neighbourhood or bad drivers in general I will not use nor NEED facebook to do so.

Zuckerberg was onto something. Facebook users are really "dumb F****"

Status
Not open for further replies.