Facebook photo problems

Fivos92

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
Hello

I have a problem with some photos on other profiles on Facebook.I have been tagged on several photos on my ex-girlfriend wall. I am removing the tags but the photos remain on her wall. Several and different persons and restaurant's tagged us in the photos years ago. I am trying to report them to Facebook but it's sending personal message to each one direct and the most o them they are not answering, and on of the night club's that we are tagged in it is closed down. How can i delete those photos? Is there any way to contact Facebook team or any other way to delete those photos?
I am posting you below what are the options when i am trying to report a photo.
pyrgk.jpg

Solution
You can report the pics you want to remove and also request your friends to report the same pics. Only this thing can make those pictures get deleted by facebook. Each of the pics need at least 10 to 20 reports.

USAFRet

Illustrious
Those photos also belong to whomever posted them.
Why should your wishes to have it removed usurp their wishes to have it stay online?

If it was a picture of only you, then I could see it. Maybe your ex has fond memories of that evening, and wants to remember it.

esmith24

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
You can report the pics you want to remove and also request your friends to report the same pics. Only this thing can make those pictures get deleted by facebook. Each of the pics need at least 10 to 20 reports.

Solution