Facebook Profiles Get a Fancy New Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I hate the new layout and wish the old one back. Unfortunately you can't go back. Just another case of FB not giving a toss about its actual users.

G

[citation][nom]shaun_shaun[/nom]a Fancy New Layout for DumbF@%#$ !!!!?[/citation]
Yes, and you're clearly the epitome of intelligence.

There's always an inevitable group of people who'll dislike change entirely because it's a change, and for no other reason.

Apparently it doesn't matter that the links/friends column on the left isn't a 300px bundle of clutter anymore, and that you don't need to sift through three different tabs to find basic information anymore, and that the main content section is wider and more spacious in windowed mode than it was before.

Adapt and get over it, I say.

G

DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT... WRITE THE REASON THAT THE NEW LAYOUT IS HARD AND COMPLICATED TO USE...WAIT 10-15-20 MINUTES...AND IT WORKS..IT DID FOR ME... HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY

randomizer

Distinguished
Those saying they want the old layout back probably forget that some time ago they hated the old one and wanted the really old one back. When they release a new layout in 6 months people will want the current layout back again. People honestly don't know what they really want.

G

i don't like how the info is displayed at the top of the wall. the old organization was much cleaner. now it seems like crammed into the top. also, the "in a relationship" thing right underneath you're own picture? i mean, i love my boy but i have my profile, he has his. i'm not resisting change to facebook's layout, but this seems messy and i do not care for it. now i can't wait for a new layout... :(

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
My friends dislike (or even hate) the new layout.

It seems like facebook can never get the redesigns right, which is hilarious for a company so over-valued in the market.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
I actually quite like the new layout. One of the few changes I do like to the site. The last one I didn't like because the things that showed up in your feed were taken to the extreme, or so it seemed.

I don't see what the fuss is about this time, to me things look cleaner. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.