Facebook Scam Exploits Robin Williams' Death for Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivilain

Estimable
Apr 16, 2014
Thank you for this. The irony is that more people need to know about this, but can't think of a better way, than to share it on Facebook...

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
First rule: Never ever ever ever click on something that requires to be shared before you can view it.
Second rule: ever ever ever ever
Third rule: goto First rule

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Second rule: See second first rule above. But since you all asked... I had shredded wheat for breakfask, fixed it myself with a bowl from the cupboard, clean spoon that was in the silverware drawer, and some milk. The milk was in the fridge door on the wide shelf near the bottom... it's almost empty so I told my wife we needed to pick up another gallon. I might pick it up myself since I've got a big top case on my bike and can pick it up after work no problem... and she was checking Reddit when I talked to her so I figured she'd probably forget anyway. So then I rode my bike to work after lubing the chain... I'm not a big fan of the new chain since if I don't lube it every other day it starts making noise and annoying me... I've been using Autozone lube but used some my cousin got at a dealer over the weekend and really liked that... foamed more and seemed to stick better...........

Status
Not open for further replies.