Facebook Testing Tool That Auto-syncs Pics from Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
So first it will set all your photos private, but give it a few months and it will set them all to public. A few months after that it will automatically enable the GPS embeded location in the photos and tell your "friends" where it was taken.

So now when people take stupid or inappropriate pictures everyone will know when and where it happened and have documented proof in form of pictures. I should patent this before facebook implements it.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
" Facebook has set out to match its rival on this feature..."

In Apple's universe that is the kind of statement that wakes up their legal department :)

TKolb13

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2007
they are private.[citation][nom]dalethepcman[/nom]Now all of your friends can see your anthony weiner pose....[/citation]

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
[citation][nom]tomaz99[/nom]Which is why I'm the only person without a Facebook account...[/citation]
not so, there's two of us.

G

Read the T&C 's on facebook! They own your data, including rights to all your pics! They can do what they want with it.

I do not use Facebook!

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Windows phone 7 by default comes with a sync to skydrive feature. That was pretty much the first thing I turned off in 2010 when I got mine. If facebook would create a similar service, I'd probably turn that off too.
Those megacorps don't need a copy of my personal files. If I want something to be on facebook, I want to pick what goes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.