Facebook to Show Off 'Life Saving' New Feature on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagen30

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2008
"This tool reportedly has the power to "save lives" from the social company's new Menlo Park, CA headquarters."

Did anyone else accidentally misread this as describing Zuckerberg, not the new feature?

G

[citation][nom]Zagen30[/nom]"This tool reportedly has the power to "save lives" from the social company's new Menlo Park, CA headquarters."Did anyone else accidentally misread this as describing Zuckerberg, not the new feature?[/citation]
Yeah! Totally! I was like XD.

Plasmid

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
[citation][nom]fb39ca4[/nom]I hope Mark Zuckerberg gives up his fortune to feed the starving children in Africa.[/citation]
Give yours to the children in Africa. Yeah that's what I though...

sosnh

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
I think that if something that would be life saving was implemented then that would be good both for the company, and for the participants.

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
Mark Zuckerbergs' New Facebook Anonymous program will help this generation interact with other kids without the internet, namely facebook.

Kids will now have someone to talk to about their addiction and get help so they can become functional members of society.

'Like' our page and get the word out.

G

life saving new feature? is it suppose to be click that bottom you will have a free coupon get a free meal from mcdonalds. amen facebook.

fandroid

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2011
[citation][nom]fb39ca4[/nom]I hope Mark Zuckerberg gives up his fortune to feed the starving children in his own country.[/citation]

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.