Solved! Factory reset contacts

May 30, 2018
I have accidently factory reset my phone huwawie p8 lite i want contacts again and i dont know i have sync them or not please help

If you reset the device, then anything that was on it is gone. Data recover can work sometimes when you say accidentally delete something but I have never seen it work after a reset.

I can't tell you not to try, but I can say it is highly unlikely that it would work at all.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

If you reset the device, then anything that was on it is gone. Data recover can work sometimes when you say accidentally delete something but I have never seen it work after a reset.

I can't tell you not to try, but I can say it is highly unlikely that it would work at all.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pronto Mahmud Akash Android Smartphones 0
grebgonebad Android Smartphones 7
I Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 4
androidman994 Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 8
M Android Smartphones 1
123staxx Android Smartphones 3
Susankb1126 Android Smartphones 1
bigfatbush Android Smartphones 1