Factory reset galaxy note 4 910c and lost all contacts and pictures

Megas Alexandros

Estimable
Aug 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

This is my first time here. I would appreciate any help for i am desperate. I got a new galaxy note 4 about a week ago and i uploaded all my contacts from my old phone there before giving it away. I also took a bunch of pictures on it during my trip to moscow and those pictures are very dear to me. I got into a fight with my GF yesterday and she took my phone without me knowing and factory reset it. Needless to say, I lost all contacts and data as well as all my photos. I don't have have them backed up anywhere, so I am really desperate. Is there anyway to recover the photos and contacts. I tried recuva but it didn't work. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. I didn't have a microsd card in phone so all data was on phone memory. The phone is not rooted. I just tried jihosoft android phone recovery but in vain.

Regards

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello mate!
The most information may be saved to your google account! Did you remember your google acc? If yes... make this:
1) Open settings and profiles
2) Start the SYNC with you google acc (the contacts must be there).

About other information like photos you must open your GoolePhoto backups like picasa. If your sync was on the photos should be backuped into google cloud :)
Good Luck !